Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Not too much happened, he's on probation and I'll find out more about that on Friday. I think the po that he's going to see is one of my customers on my route. At least it'll be someone I sorta know.

I hope that everyone's alright and I know thatI'm counting the days till NWN's. I hope that there are still people willing to play whenever it gets released. I'm saving every penny I can to buy a bigger hard drive if not a better computer. The only thing that I don't like about living out here in the middle of farmland is that they still don't offer us dsl or anything but dial-up.

I'm going to wait another week before I update all my bad links, maybe by then everyone will have settled down to their new pages and not move so much. I know that I'm here for good, it just takes too much time to try and work on anything.. How did we have so much time before? Where did all the time come from?

And yes, my Lupe now has a friend.

No comments: