Saturday, January 18, 2003

Need to do a little more touch up here. There are still a few things missing. I guess it's good that it's so cold outside, that's another reason to work on my page, I don't want to be outside freezing. Now I realize that to most of you 45 isn't that cold, you need to remember that I'm in southwest Florida, to most of us that is worse than freezing. It feels like 20 below to someone who's been here for a few years. It's just reallly, really cold.

I tried to beta a game called There, they say my computer isn't good enough for their game. Oh well, I'm not upgrading just to beta test. Whatever it is that they want, it's got to be more than I can afford. It's not the best or the most expensive computer there is but it plays the games I want to play and does everything that I need it to do.

Chasing the Wish is going to be starting soon. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: