Friday, June 20, 2003

Wow, the new set up is great, I guess I should check in a bit more often. It's been really hard to think of what to write here. So much has been going on and work has been crazy. I guess there isn't a season here anymore, we're busy all the time now.

It was nice going back up to Cleveland even though the circumstances weren't the best. I hadn't been back home in almost 9 years! I now have a better idea of what all you people in the north are going through with the weather. It was either raining or just plain cold the whole time I was there. After 2 days I was ready to come back home to Florida, I really missed the sun.

I also got to meet my granddaughter, she's 2 and just like me, paybacks for my son. They're coming down here next week. They were trying to surprise me with a visit, but as usual, I surprised them first. The ony person who knew I was coming up was my mom. I needed for someone to be around when I arrived. It was great, they were all surprised. And another thing while I'm thinking about it, if you ever need last minute tickets definitely use Hotwire, they gave me a great deal. Hotwire beat Expedia and Priceline by almost $400 each.

More later.

No comments: