Thursday, September 09, 2004

I recieved an email today with a link that I think is very important. It's for Floridians who need help after the hurricanes we've had and the 1 that's on the way. I'm not asking for me, we did ok. It's for everyone else that has lost their homes or jobs or memories. It really doesn't matter if it's only $1 (or more if you can.)

We did alright, like I said, lost nothing but a bunch of trees and the pond is overfull. No big deal, you just take the loader and push the trees out of the way, that's what's really nice about having acres of land. You don't have to worry about the neighbors and they don't have to worry about you.

The stress levels down here are getting really bad, people just don't care, if you have something they want, they take it, even if it's your lane on the road. And I've found that most don't even look when they're turning onto a main road, they slow down for the turn and go.

Speaking of stress levels, this had better be the last hurricane this year, 3 in 1 month is just crazy. Hurricane season isn't over until the end of November so this could be a loooonnggg, loooonnnggg season.

No comments: