Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Before anyone even says anything, I don't go to the movies. I like watching them at home with all the conveniences right here. I just saw 13 Ghosts and Ocean's Eleven. I loved both of them. 13 Ghosts is the kind of movie that I grew up watching, you know the kind, Alfred Hitchcok, Vincent Price, Roddy McDowell, all the greats. I finally joined Netflix and actually got my first choices. The other was A.I. but I haven't seen it yet. I'm going to watch it tonite.

OK now you have my attention. I can't wait for you all to get the new and improved game going. I know that with it being done by who's doing it(I'm sure I know who most of you are) that it will be fun. And a whole lot better than what we did before.

There is another game going on, at least I think he's ready to start. It's called Majackass. I met this person on the boards from the Lost Artifact site. If anyone is interested contact me and I'll give you the details. In the meantime I'm going to contact him and see if he's ready for all the attention he might be getting.

That's it for now. Be careful penig up your mailboxes, apparently the copycats are coming out now.

No comments: