Wednesday, May 08, 2002

I think that I"ve done enough online tests to hold me for awhile. I need content but nothing much is going on here. Well that's not exactly true. They hopefully arrested the pipe bomber that has been making my job scary again. It never seems to end, I've decided that if I want to work where I work then I just have to remember that no matter what I'm a target for all the lunatics that are out there.Killinf or hurting us doesn't bother the government, we're just the grunts doing all of the work. They don't really care because it's not affecting them. They aren't getting hurt or murdered. The workers at the bottom of the list are. The people that they are robbing by cutting our pay but not our workload. I think if more people understood what was really going on then they wouldn't pick on the carriers, they would start much higher up. We just do our job no matter what they throw at us next.
That's my rant for now.

No comments: