Sunday, February 02, 2003

I'm bored. Game Neverending is over for awhile and there's just nothing to do. Chasing the Wish hasn't started yet(that I know of), and there just isn't anything else that I'm interested in doing right now.
I did check out my site's stats and found quite a few hits from Chasing the Wish, so someone's out there trying to find out when it's starting. I wish I knew. I wish I was playing it right now. There isn't much going on around here.

We're all really sad about the Columbia, I still can't believe it. How many more tragedies do we have to go through before someone really goes nuts? It's so hard to even watch the news anymore, nothing good ever happens. It's like, the holidays are over so all we can tell is what's wrong with the world instead of the good things that some people are doing. I'm sure there are some people doing good out there somewhere. Tell us about them. Mix up some good with all the bad. That's all I can rant about for now.

No comments: