Thursday, April 24, 2003

Help me, please. I tried to get into chat today and the link won't work for me, maybe it's just me, it's been a long time since I've chatted anywhere. There are a few other things that I need help with but I'm not posting it here.

We had a scare at the airport on Tuesday, they found some white powder in one of our containers. Still don't know what it is but they said it was harmless. As of this morning we still don't have the mail that was in that container, so I wonder just how harmless it really is. If it came in today I was supposed to get called in and that didn't happen, a nice unexpected day off but still..... With it being Express Mail, there were a lot of important things in there, people were calling about getting their plane tickets, their contracts, all those kinds of things. I hope that they just didn't call me and figured out some other way to get these things out to the people. I think we all forgot how close we can be to terrorism because nothing's happened here since September 11 and the anthrax (fun) we had. At least we know that people are still on guard. Not the way it usually goes here. Out of site, out of mind.

No comments: