Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I guess I did fix it.

Blogging has definitely taken a backseat to reading Blogs. There's so much going on and not much time to read. I've been reading quite a few of the War Blogs out there and to tell you the truth John's Blogs of War is the best. He keeps it updated with what's going on and has the good sense and taste not to put things that we really don't need to see on there. I know that being a newlywed it's got to be hard to find the time to do everything but somehow he finds the time. Maybe I shouldn't write that but noone really reads this much anymore except the few people left from Majestic that even remember who I am. Hopefully I can change that sometime soon and shock you all by showing up in chat, that is if you all still get together and chat. This is supposed to be an easy week at work so maybe it will be soon. I hope so I miss talking with all of you.

No comments: