Sunday, September 28, 2003

Well, it's been one year since Wally's been gone, sometimes time really does fly. It seems like yesterday to me. I really miss him. It's going to be a hard day to forget. My boyfriend's birthday is the same day, it was his party that it happened. I still expect him to show up and start calling me ma or just keep everyone laughing.
He would be proud of his daughter, she's a beautiful little girl. I hope she lives a wonderful life.
Curtis didn't have a bad day, all he wanted for his birthday was an uneventful day and that's what we had. Nothing much happened. We went to dinner with his son and mine, then went to see a few friends that we hadn't seen in a while. After that it was home, he had been out drinking earlier and was a bit tired. All in all it was definitely better than the day we had 1 year ago.

No comments: