Monday, November 24, 2003

Not much happening here. Back to work is back to work. I (like most everyone else) wish I didn't have to work. The weather right now is great. It's the reason I moved down here. Nice days and cool nights.

I definitely came back from vacation with a much better attitude. I almost like the world again. I think that just getting away wasn't enough, I needed to get away for awhile and make new friends. Do things that I enjoy doing and just not worry about anything. I know that everything at home was taken care of, the best thing I ever did was to raise a son that handles responsibility well. I can't believe that he's mine sometimes! The animals were fed and the house was safe. It was a mess, but I left it that way.

There's a link (which sucks) below the weatherpixie, I believe, that will let you see my pics from the ARGfest Orlando, I don't think that you have to join to see them. If you do sorry, don't worry, there won't be any email from me about the group. Just join and quit if you want. I just had too much trouble posting them. I know, I'm just computer illiterate but I'm better than I was, and it's still thanks to friends.

I'm hoping to update more, with the holidays on the way, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Except of course, to work. The long days start right after Thanksgiving and don't end until April when the snowbirds go home.

I can't wait.

And Brian, please try and make Vancouver in July!

No comments: