Wednesday, November 05, 2003

So much has happened I'm not sure where to start. We wen to the Oktoberfest last weekend and had a great time. A bunch of people from work all met there and we proceeded to get very drunk together on German beer. I'm not going to name any names but as we were leaving the parking lot, I passed one of my co-workers walking through the lot with her bra in her hand! Who says postal workers are stressed out all the time? We can have fun, just llike everyone else.

OK, that was last week. This weekend we're going away for a long vacation. First to Orlando to meet some of the ARG people that I"ve chatted with from time to time, throughout the last few years. We're all going to Universal on saturday and who knows what might happen there. They are always full of surprises. The only problem is no internet access while I'm gone, I don't have a laptop, boo hoo.

After that, we're heading down to Homestead for the Ford Championship weekend of Nascar. And to say goodbye to Winston, since next year it will be Nextel. There's nothing like being at a race and this time they've increased the banking to 20 degrees. It should be better side by side racing than what they've had there for the last 5 years. I can't wait!

It's going to be nice to be able to put faces to all those names and just to get off of work for 10 days is totally incredible. Have fun everyone, I sure believe that I will.

No comments: