Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Hi all, I hope everyone's alright. Not doing to bad here. I've finally decided that it's just not worth it to worry any more. Whatever's going to happen is going to happen and driving myself insane isn't going to change a thing. I guess all of this insanity is because the last few years have been quiet and very uneventful. Payback all at once really sucks though.
I miss chatting with everyone and wish that things were different but I guess my self-esteem is low enough not to go where I feel that I haven't been invited. I guess maybe today is just a low day for me.
They finally signed a new contract at work, of course it doesn't change much for me. We'll get a lump sum cost-of-living check sometime around July or August that will be nice but other than that, they'll just pay us less to do more, like always.

No comments: