Thursday, February 28, 2002

Not much going on here this week. Just trying to get everything ready for next week. I think I made the right decision about getting a lawyer. At least this way I have an idea of what I should and shouldn't do. I'm not sure if it'll help any, but it's worth giving it a try. This is after all his first time in trouble.

We didn't do so well in darts last night, I think I had a few too many beers beforehand. Every now and then you just got to let loose and get really ****faced. I succeeded, beautifully. The surprising thing is that I didn't have to pay for it this morning. Not a good sign, the whole reason I stopped drinking so much was because of feeling really bad in the morning. It's hard to read the addresses when your eyes are fuzzy. Oh well. Maybe it just fits the stage that I'm in. Hope that changes soon.

No comments: