Monday, February 18, 2002

So much for picking winners, Stewart was out with only 2 laps run. Oh well, maybe this weekend he'll do better.
I finally get an extra day off from work and do I get to clean my house, update my whole blog or even just lay around and do nothing? No, I have to go and clean my mom's place down here. They'll be here wednesday and since my stepdad just had surgery I wanted the place to be nice for them. For a place that noone's been in for a month or so, it sure was messy. I wish I could get my place to look even close to clean but right now I have to settle for being able to walk around and eat off of clean dishes. I guess that's not too bad.
The lawyer called me today about my son. He's charging me next to nothing. I hope that means that it won't be much to help get Sean out of trouble. We've got a meeting with him on Thursday, I'll know more then. The free skate is on, hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: