Friday, March 29, 2002

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

I think that the dam that is known as the post office is going to burst soon and unfortunately noone will ever realize that management is what has caused the problems. Some fool from the media will just tell the public that a person from the p.o. just went "postal". If anything that I've been reading online is only half true then there are quite a few carriers that have had enough of losing money every year. We are the only craft that makes money. Our routes are bigger than the city routes and we get them done faster. I'm not the one going "postal", all they did to me is turn it into another job, just like the last one that I left and just like the next one I'll probably be looking for when they go out of business. Yes, I do think that something major is going on at work, I'm just not sure how they'll stick it to us next!

No comments: