Monday, March 04, 2002

I'm so glad that this Monday is over. First, I get to do a route that I really don't like, it's over 5 hours on the street which makes for a really long day. And it's getting colder out, so I stop and get a cup of hot chocolate, no more coffee, 3 cups are definitely enough when I have to sit in my car for 5 hours in the middle of nowhere and deliver mail. I only delivered to 5 mail boxes and crash, my cupholder falls. There goes my whole cup of hot chocolate, didn't even get a sip. Ok, nothing to clean it up with and no more places to get more. It finally soaks through my carpet and drains out the floor. It's an old car. I keep delivering and all of a sudden, BAM, ROAR! wtf? My muffler blows a hole and being an 8 cylinder, it isn't quiet. So for the next 4 hours I get to sound like a teenage with glasspacs, trying to make my Grand Marquis sound ike a race car. What fun!

Then when I finally get home, my youngest son tells me that one of my other sons want to move back down here and wants me to buy his ticket. Now I love my children, but what does he intend to do once he gets here? He'll have no car, no job and a couch to sleep on. I live at least 3 miles from the nearest busstop and even further from any where he could work. It seems to me that this would be worse for him. At least where he's at, he can catch rides to work and he is working. He's the one that was just here on vacation and I think he had a little too much fun. He used to live here and hated it. He couldn't wait to move away. Well, nothing's really changed here. It's still the same and always will be.He's changed, only because he's older now. Sorry, I just really neede to get this off my chest. And that's what this blog is supposed to be about, I guess.
I have all kinds of stuff to continue to write about but I'm tired and Tomorrow's another day.

No comments: