Saturday, June 01, 2002

The funeral was nice, I met some of the family from up north. Now, I'm not knocking Baptists, I've never been to a Baptist funeral until today. I'm sorry but I guess I'm just more used to a funeral being about the person that has passed, not so much about saving my soul. I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, religion whatever but I don't think that it should be forced upon me when I'm grieving for a friend. I really miss John and wanted to hear some of the stories that people had to say about him, to laugh, not to cry anymore. The minister or priest or whatever he is, let 1 person come up and share his stories, that was it 1 person. We filled a church to standing room only and that was it! I've decide it's time to make a will and let everyone know what I want. I want laughter and good feelings. I only want tears from happiness not sadness. I need to lay down now. Nite all.

No comments: