Sunday, June 23, 2002

Just after I made my last post we had a really bad storm. Lightning decided it was time to take out my modem along with my phone and my microwave. What fun! Well it's easy to guess that I bought a new modem, I guess I can live without a microwave for a few weeks! Ha Ha! Remember what I said about priorites, not being able to get online was never a question. For a few hours after the lightning hit all of my TV's,including my monitor, had rainbow circles in them. They're all better now just had to demagnetize them. It even screwed up one of my Directv boxes. It's fine now also. Even with surge protectors and circuit breakers, if it's in the air they're still going to suck up the charge. That's life in Florida. At least it wasn't the house and everything in it.

I'm going to install NWN's now see ya all later.

No comments: