Monday, June 10, 2002

Thanks for the Blob, Cari, my lupe needed a buddy.


I bought the fight Saturday nite, now I'm not a boxing fan. I just don't understand 2 grown men standing in a ring and beating the hell out of each other. I couldn't miss (hopefully) seeing Mike Tyson getting what he deserved. I lived a few miles from where he trained when he was with Don King and I used to go to King's house and take care of his plants. I never met Tyson but I sure didn't llike King. His wife was a very nice woman and I couldn't understand why she was married to an idiot like him. It was a good fight I guess, it looked like Lewis was going to walk away with it right from the beginning. I actually found myself cheering when Lewis hit Tyson so hard the sweat flew off of him. OK maybe now I'll be a fight fan, we'll see.

No comments: