Sunday, August 18, 2002

Been really crazy lately. Working to much, trying to remodel the bathroom and adding a really big porch to the house. Summertime in Florida is not a good time to do any of this but it needs to be done. When they remodeled this place a few years ago the didn't spend much on it, that's for sure. The sink in the bathroom was painted! Now you all know what happens when paint meets Comet right? What a mess. I mean all they had to do was spend about $20 and they could have had a better sink. Well, I fixed that problem, I spent a whole lot more and have a sink that will last a lot longer. They also put carpet in the bathroom, YUCK, you can carpet anywhere in the house except the bathroom. Well, there's new tile for there too. The kitchen is next but it won't be as much. All I need in there is tile instead of carpet, the cabinets aren't bad and I just bought a new fridge and stove less than a year ago.

Enough about my house, it's almost race time and it should be a good one today. They're racing in Michigan and it's always fun there.

It's fun playing NWN's. I just started a new guy, he's an elf-ranger. It's a big difference between him and my first one who is a human-fighter. I can't figure out how to take screenshots so just believe me when I say that it's awesome. A few bugs are popping up here and there but for the most part they're easily fixed. I'm stuck though. I won't say where for all of you that aren't playing yet but when somebody gets to Beorunna's (sp) Well, let me know.


Hope everyone's Happy and Safe.

No comments: