Thursday, August 22, 2002

I don't get to chat much anymore so I'm not sure how many of you are into the whole ARGN thing that's been going on, but there's been a new game announced that starts up in about a month. It looks like a lot of fun and they're saying that the first puzzles aren't the same as the ones in the Treasure Hunt itself. I've been looking for something to do besides NWN's, it's fun but I need something a little more. I think I may have found it. We'll see, I've said that before and it bombed. I wish I would have gotten into ChangeAgents when they started again, but I didn't and now everyone playing is way ahead. I guess by playing in what must have been a beta test last year, I didn't realize that it was for real this time. Oh well.

Gotta go, cooking ribs and they smell really good.

No comments: