Thursday, August 01, 2002

Since noone has updated lately, I'm assuming you've all watched The Ring and are just waiting for your 7 days to be up. There really is no other explanation since someone updates at least once a week. Well I"m here to say that I watched about 2 minutes last nite so we'll just see if that's true. J/K

This is always a slow time of year, the kids are getting ready to go back to school and r/l takes over. I'm glad mine are grown and I don't have to go school shopping anymore. I'm not a shopper. I hate going to the mall. I only go there once a year, around Christmas for presents for mom and dad.(and of course, for the hot pretzels) When I lived up north, the mall up there had a place where you could get corn dogs, the one down here doesn't. We also don't have Big Boys, I miss the sauce.

It's my day off, I guess I should go and do all the stuff that needs to be done.

This'll teach me to blog whenI'm drinking.

No comments: