Sunday, October 06, 2002

I went to my first turkey shoot today. What a great way to have a benefit for someone! We raised a lot of money for Spring and her daughter and everyone had a good time doing it. Now me, I don't shoot guns of any kind, that's just me. I don't mind if others do and I don't preach to them the dangers of having a gun around. They already know this and they treat their guns with the respect that they deserve. I don't always agree with the redneck way of life but I always enjoy it. For the most part they are the most honest, caring people you will ever meet. These people, who work very hard for their money, managed to raise in just 2 days over $5,000 for my daughter-in-law and her daughter. It just amazes me.

So here's a cheer for all you rednecks out there, no matter what anyone ever says, don't change your ways!

No comments: