Thursday, October 03, 2002

Well, I hear that blogging is supposed to be an online sorta therapy. Let's just see how well this actually works. I buried my son-in-law yesterday. He was only 28 years old.We were at the party for my boyfriend and they all went out on their 4-wheelers. I can't really say what happened because I still can't believe it. Let's just say he was in the wrong place at the right time.He left behind a beautiful wife,my stepdaughter, a beautiful 4 year old daughter, and hundreds of family members and friends.
The funeral was wonderful, we loaded him up in the back of a pickup truck and walked him to his final resting place. The music was Country and the day was a beautiful Florida day, a few clouds in the sky and a breeze blowing the USA and Rebel flags.
Everyone's off of the 4-wheelers for a while but that didn't mean we couldn't take the trucks out to a mudhole and give him a good sendoff.
Ok this isn't working so well, I'm going to try and find something else online to make me forget for a bit.

No comments: