Friday, October 18, 2002

Now about the teenage sex story. I'm keeping this fairly clean, you never know for sure which family members may be reading. Let's just say I cut it a little too close one day when my mom decided to come home early from work. We were on the couch in the family room and just barely had time to stand up before she walked in the door. She wasn't very happy.
That's not the only one but it's the easiest to clean up and post here.

I know most of you aren't Nascar fans, but I am. I'm getting really excited, it's getting closer to Homestead, and that's the last race this year. Now we've been every year since the first and it's always a good time. I think we're going to spend some time in the Keys this year, so if anyone wants anything let me know. Key West is cool but I like Marathon better. It's more laid back and a lot less touristy. Living in Fl, it's nice to go somewhere that the tourists don't. There aren't to many places left like that anymore. Even Ft. Myers Beach gets the college kids now.
I just can't wait.

No comments: