Wednesday, September 04, 2002

It seems like forever since I've blogged anything. I've almost forgotten how to type. Work has been crazy, this is the time of year that it usually slows down. I guess that's not going to happen, I have to beg for a day off 2 weeks from now. I guess it's all good though.


Congratulations to Dusty and John!!!! I hope we hear soon that everything went well.

Not too much going on (except work), it's hard to have a life when you're working 12 hours a day. The porch is almost finished, just waiting for the floor.

I'm sure most everyone has recieved the email about saying the pledge and turning your lights on. The post office has even asked us to put our car lights on while we work on the 11th.

Hope everyone's holiday was fun, I'll try to write again soon.

No comments: