Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Yay! a day off and a thousand things to do, yet here I sit. I just was checking my site stats and all of a sudden I'm getting hits from Malaysia and the Phillipines, strange, very strange.
My first thing to do today is go to the DMV and take care of all that fun stuff which comes with getting titles and plates. My boyfriend turns 50 (w0w) next friday and I'm having a big party for him saturday. I've discovered that it's not an easy thing to do when you're working 11 hours a day. Somehow shopping has to be included today also. And if I don't get any laundry done(well we won't go into that) it won't be pretty I'm sure.

Tonite is our last nite on our dart league. We didn't do so well this time around, maybe they'll give prizes for last place: (It's really bad to go from first to last place.

Time hunt started a beta version this morning. It seems pretty cool and more than a little hard. Full launch should be early next month.There are some really good puzzles there.
And of course, PUSH started last nite. Or at least, the first show aired last nite, it started a while back.

Time to go do all my fun stuff, be happy.

No comments: