Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Not too much going on here, just enjoying the beautiful weather that Izzy has brought. It's not too hot right now, which is good, there's a nice breeze blowing for most of the day and it's partly cloudy. The 2 hurricanes that are all around us aren't getting any closer and it doesn't look like they will. It's great that we get the best out of a hurricane and have nice days. I think it has something to do with where we are in relation to the warm waters of the Gulf. It's almost too much of a corner for them to turn and hit us. I can't believe the pics of Izzy though, it's covering the whole Gulf of Mexico! And now Lili's on her way. She seems to be following almost the same path.

Enough about the weather, the party's all planned just some last minute shopping to do on friday. Whew, I can't wait till everything's ready and it's time to party. I just hope the weather holds out, if not I'm not sure what we're going to do with all our friends and family. Well, at least we've all known each other for years, a little closeness won't kill any of us.

I just got word that ARGN is closing it's posting doors soon. That's a shame, it's one of the nicest boards I've found recently. I'm going to miss it. I mostly lurked there(like I always do) I try to only post when there's something I know that hasn't been posted already, but with my schedule, there isn't much that I get first. It's only been a few months but I wish them well and am sure that I'll see them around somewhere.

No comments: