Tuesday, January 22, 2002

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."

"I never said I was frightened of dying."

The Great Gig in the Sky (Wright)


I'm not afraid to die, I'm beginning to believe that someone or something is after 1 of my children though. For the second time in under 6 months a place that my son Tony has been living in has burned down. Both time's from someone else's fault. The apartment that he was living in this last time was above businesses in the same small town I grew up in, Wickliffe, Ohio. Now, I realize that the building is an old one but the coincidences (sp) and the short period of time involved tend to make one more than a little paraniod. This time he was living with a friend of mine that I grew up with, last time it was with my brother. He was only at my friend Chris's house for another 2 weeks while they finished rebuilding the last place that burned. I was relieved to hear that everyone is ok and that they all got out safe. The worst thing is that I haven't talked to him yet, I don't know where he is, my mom called me this morning and told that she saw him on the morning news and that he was fine. I guess she hasn't been able to find him yet either because he's supposed to call me and tell me he's ok. I guess no news is good news.

We have had the strangest fog down here for the last few days. They call it sea fog. It hangs around forever, today it didn't clear up until almost 2 this afternoon. Usually fogs burns off with the sun here.

No comments: