Tuesday, January 01, 2002

I know it's only a little over 16 hours old but I think that this year has to be better than the last. I know enough not to get sucked into any online,episodic games that don't go anywhere. I've also learned that lurking won't get you anywhere, if you're not part of the community you just get ignored.

I'm still thinking about DnD, NWN's is never going to be released and I'm bored. I finally d/l'd openrpg and found all kinds of things to play with. I drew a few things and found out that if I take my time I can draw. I never thought I could do it. Python is something new for me and I'm going to try and learn everything I can about it. I'm sure I'll be lousy at first, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe next week things will finally slow down at work and I can really start playing with it.

I hope everyone's safe and had a great time last nite. I know I did.

No comments: