Thursday, January 31, 2002

Hopefully things are getting better around here, my youngest son should be back home late tonight or early tomorrow, if he ever gets in this kind of trouble again, I'm going to turn into one of those parents that they lock up in a mental hospital and throw away the key.
A brief mention of things that have happened since last Tuesday:

1. Tony gets burned out of the second place he's lived in 6 months, that's too many fires for me.
2. My stepfather, goes in to get a check-up and finds out he has colon cancer. He had surgery on Monday.
3. My youngest son is suspected in a hold-up, Luckily he's out of state because he ran away from home the night before. He has proof that he wasn't here. It's a good thing that motels give receipts. The worse thing here is that he isn't a troublemaker. He's never done this kind of thing before. I've always given him money for whatever he needs, so why pick on him?
4. I've been so out of it lately that I actually bounced a check: ( . I haven't bounced a check since I was married!?$$$. I'm glad I have a good bank, they're only charging me their fee, they cleared the check anyway.
5.There are only a few good things that happened, my frig finally showed up,(it was a present from my mom)
Tony didn't get hurt at all, he lost everything, including my pics from them growing up. My stepdad is doing well, and last but definitely not least, my boyfriend took my raving lunacy in stride. It's about time I found someone to deal with my crazy life.

No comments: