Sunday, January 06, 2002

Just got finished reading up on everyone's blogs, boy have you all had a busy time lately! I've been mostly working but did get a few parties in somehow. My brother just arrived from Ohio yesterday, I took him to a friend's house last night to show him what the real Florida is like. It's not all about the tourist traps and the amusement parks. It's also real people that are hard working and know how to have fun. I think he had a good time. This is the first time in over 7 years that we have seen each other. I almost didn't recognize him.
One of my twins, Tony, will be here on Wednesday. He's coming down from Ohio too. He and my brother lived together up there until the condo that they were living in burned down. As soon as it's rebuilt they're moving back in. I'm glad that they get along so well. We didn't(my brother and me) but that's just sibling rivalry. We had a great time and it's going to be even better when Tony gets here.
I think I bought a travel trailer last night, A friend of mine has one and I'm almost positive he sold it to me. It needs a little work, noone's used it for over a year and the roof is leaking around the vents. For $300, I couldn't go wrong though. Now all I need is someplace to park it. Maybe down at the beach somewhere so we can go down there and party and have a place to stay that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. That'll teach me though for drinking fat girl drinks all night. In cas you didn't know, fat girl drinks are the kind with ice cream or milk, last night we were drinking White Russians. I didn't feel like messing with a blender all night long so we skipped anything to do with ice cream.
I hope everyone's ok, talk to you soon I hope.

No comments: