Friday, January 18, 2002

It's been an up and down week. First the car is screwed and then Tony(one of my twins) goes back to Ohio. He's excited, he has a 6 hour layover in DC and plans on going to the Smithsonian and finish looking around. He decided to try Amtrak this trip and loves it. He expects to come back down for spring break and wants to fly that time. More time to be on the beach. I had a great time with him here.

Now the up part, we did it, we were in 1st place from the beginning in darts and we kept it through the end. We are number 1. I wish we could keep our team together but we have a blind draw at the beginning of each league to try and keep it fair. The 4 of us were really good together, we didn't win every game but we never had a losing nite. Yay!!!

It's finally warm again here, I'm glad. I moved here to be warm, if I wanted to be cold I would have stayed up north.
The car still isn't fixed but soon I hope. I've been driving around a 1980 camaro that sounds like a hotrod. It's cool but not where I have to go for work. They'll pull you over for anything there. I figure I'll be talking to them soon, they just haven't noticed me yet.
I think that the holidays are really and truly over. Thanks to the one.

No comments: