Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Had a great weekend and now I get Tues. and Wed. off. I love this job sometimes, I'll still get my 40 and have 3 days off. Yay! Just in time too, Everything I own is in need of cleaning, my car is the worst, but of course, it's going to rain all day today so that means it's going to wait until tomorrow. The flooding here is getting worse but at least we're not under water yet. The winter was so dry that we needed at least 20 inches to catch up. We did that by the middle of June and now there's more than enough.

I won the Nascar pool again. I almost wish we paid 1st and 2nd cuz I had Mikey and Rusty this week. They finished 1st and 2nd. Of course there was another big crash, 2 of them really. You can see when they're going to happen, everyone gets bunched up and runs 3 wide. I think that racing that way is great but I hate the crashes. It seems that Nascar wants them to happen so that they can make the fans happy. Most fans that have been around a long time don't watch for the crashes, we watch to see our drivers win or to see good racing at the end.

I can't seem to get enough of NWN's. I'm only playing offline right now but it's fun. It's not hard to see the work they put into this.

No comments: