Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I really do love my job, I just wish they would stop trying to make me hate it. Now the govt. has come up with a plan to have us spy on our customers. At first the postmaster wasn't going to let it happen but someone must have paid him off, he changed his mind. I will not spy on my customers, I will not turn them in just because they look different than me. If I see someone with a gun or bombs, I'm going to call the police but I would do that anyway. The govt. is using the tragedy of 9/11 against us all. Eventually we won't be able to leave our houses without notifying them that we're going and where we're going and for how long we should be gone. The public as a whole probably sees this as a good thing. It's not! We won't have any privacy left even in our homes. There isn't a whole lot left now.

I've been hearing quite a few of those Mlife commercials lately, on TV and the radio. It struck me funny today, for some reason, I decided that the "M" must stand for Monitor, that's what these phones do, they monitor every past of your life. They're being passed off as a convenience, "you'll know when MOM is around the corner" so you can give her a big hug. I'll know when mom is here and that's enough for me. Just wait until every cell phone has GPS in it, then they really can monitor your every move. Personally I can wait.

No comments: