Thursday, November 29, 2001

Almost a full moon, what is it about a full moon that makes people crazy?

The security for the shuttle launch is unbelievable. They actually think that the terrorists would try to mess with that. I understand that anything is a possibility now, but haven't they always had security for the launches? I'd hate to think that they left something as important as that uncovered for anyone to get near.

Just as soon as I add blogs, there's more. I haven't added Neko yet but will soon.

Now for an interesting tidbit, my cat has lost her mind, she's trying to catch my fish, through the glass! Usually she just ignores them but when I rearrange the furniture she notices them again. She also thinks that she has to be on my keyboard while I'm typing. Cats are also crazy with the full moon.

No comments: