Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Well, we made it back, not sure how, but we're home. What a weekend! I needed to come home just to sleep. I forgot how much we party over there. Homestead is great on race weekend. It was nice that someone besides Tony Stewart won, even though I would have liked that too. Bill Elliot hasn't won in years so it was nice for him. There's rumors that he's retiring anyway.I think I slept about 6 hours over 4 days, wow. Next year they're going to have the trucks there too, that's cool, it means only 1 trip over there next year instead of 2.

I finished Majestic today, I'm sad. The last part was much better than the first 4. It was nice to play and meet everyone. I have a feeling that most will be gone by this time next week. That's sad, I've met a lot of good people through the game and will miss them. I'm hanging around, I hope most will do the same. If they had started the way they finished then almost everyone would have stayed, they could have waited and not lost so many if they would have finished the beta first. Oh well, I guess that's just water under the bridge now.

No comments: