Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Happy Birthday to Me. I haven't told anyone cuz it's just not right. It would be like forcing them to wish me a Happy Birthday and I'm just not that way. The day started out really bad anyway. First I find out that we're out of coffee, now I can't fuction without my morning caffeine and today proved it. Then I go to mom's new place to wait for the guy to fix the floor. I get there thinking that I can do some laundry while I'm there but NO, the water 's shut off from the plumber. I can't find the main to turn it on. Ok, I still need coffee. I find some in the freezer cuz she's gone for a few months, Cool! Yeah right, there's no water remember. So the guy shows up, it takes him 3 hours to fix a little hole in the floor. That's finally over and I can go and get my tags. I go to the tax collectors office and only have the title for my car. I need the insurance papers too. So I go home and can't find them. After forever they're found, it's now 4 and they close at 5. It's rally sad to say that the best part of the day so far is at the tax collectors' office. In and out in 15 minutes. When I finally get home, everything changes for the better. It's about time.

No comments: