Wednesday, November 07, 2001

What a week, so far. Came home from work yesterday and just wanted to die, it was the flu, but of course with my job everyone thought it was anthrax. I can thankfully say that my fever broke at 3 this morning and I feel a little better. I can't wait till this weekend, Homestead here we come! I love racing and watching these guys do it is awesome. I can't pick a favorite driver anymore, so many of them are just good ole boys. The last 2 years Tony Stewart has won there and I hope he does it again.

Started ep 4, in my little game last week and really am enjoying it, it's so much better than the other ones. I understand that some had to give it up, it wasn't what they were expecting but sometimes you just have to have patience with something new. It's like a new puppy, you can't just get rid of it cuz it messes in the house or chews up your shoes, you have patience and teach it. This is a learning experience for everyone involved and I'll say they've learned quite a bit from the beginning.

No comments: