Saturday, November 17, 2001

Another day in, nope, not gonna say it. After work today I went to Lowe's, I wanted to buy a vaccum cleaner and a weed eater. I needed help with the vc, of course it was on the top shelf and totally unreachable. I set my purse down to help the guy put it in the cart and then we walked away talking. (I hate purses) Naturally it was time to have a blonde ( sorry) moment and I left it sitting where I put it. About 5 minutes later I realized that I didn't have my purse anymore and went back looking for it. It was GONE. It has everything in it, my keys, my phone, my cards, everything! I went very calmly to the service desk and asked if it had been turned in. No, we don't have it. I went back to the place I left it again, and it wasn't there. To make a very long story short, after about a half hour the girl came outside and smiling a very big smile told me to come inside. They found it! I called my cell phone and someone heard it ringing. They turned it in at the desk and took NOTHING out of it. See, there are still good people left in this world!

No comments: