Sunday, December 02, 2001

I did the serial killer thing on 27's site and for some reason blogthis! didn't. Oh well, I guess I'll go back and try again later. It was Charles Manson the first time, let's see who it'll be the second. Today was a really good day. All of my boyfriend's kids came over and brought his grandchildren. (yes, he has grandchildren). We decided a few years ago to pick names for Christmas, that way everyone can get a nicer present. Well, we always include a few extra people and this year it was one of my best friends and my boyfriend's brother. I got him. At least it's an easy person to buy for, he likes Nascar and he is a carpenter. I can always buy him a good Eastwing hammer and he'll be happy. As for my best friend, she knows that I'm buying her something anyway. More later.

No comments: