Thursday, December 13, 2001

Nothing much happening here. A week ago I loved playing Santa and delivering all the packages, now I'm just tired. It seems like people would be happy that their things are showing up before Christmas, (especially with the way things are at work), but they would rather complain. It may be that I'm tired, having put in 4 12 hour days in a row, it may be that I've lost the Christmas spirit somehow and can't get it back. It's strange, I was excited about it a week ago, I couldn't wait for it to feel more like Christmas. Now I just wish it was over and everything slowed down again. I guess I just like living a boring life, sitting home watching the cows behind the house, having a fire out in the pit, watching the beautiful sunsets we have every night, that sort of stuff. I haven't seen a sunset from home in over a week and barely finished decorating my tree last night. My house hasn't any signs of the holidays from outside and usually by this time is all lit up. Just my little rant for the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: