Sunday, December 09, 2001

Well, so much for comments, it seems that I can't fix them at all. Maybe Reblogger is really gone.

We went and got our tree yesterday. It's pretty, so far I put the lights on it and a few ornaments. It usually takes me all day to decorate the tree. I want to make sure it looks as good as it can. Some of my ornaments I've had for over 20 years. It sure brings a lot of things back. Some I'm glad are over and others I truly miss.Like the Pluto ornament, it was the only thing on my tree the first year that my youngest son and I moved to Florida. We had only been here about 1 month and were lucky to even have a tree.I used to work at this bar in Brooksville, called the Hilltop Lounge. They were the greatest people to work for, they got us a tree and bought things for my son for Christmas so that he would have things from Santa. My roommate at the time took $20.00 and bought all kinds of toys for a 3 year old. He was really good at finding bargains. It was one of the greatest Christmas's, I've ever had. It showed me that good people were there, sometimes you just have to know where to look.

No comments: