Sunday, December 16, 2001

Just came back from shopping at the flea market, it wasn't as crazy as I thought it might be. Next weekend is going to be nuts anywhere you go shopping. I found a few things that I needed to buy for gifts and found a few things that I wanted for me. It has been so long since I went there, I forgot how beautiful the produce is. I bought grapes the size of black cherries and they're so sweet. The peppers and tomatoes are big and pretty too. This is one of the reasons why living down here is so good this time of year. Fresh fruit and veggies are the best, hands down.If I was really energetic I would go to the farmer's market on Wednesday's when all the produce comes in fresh, but I really don't have the time for that anyway.

It's still too hot down here, it doesn't feel like December yet, let alone Christmas time. I hear we might get a cold front through in the beginning of the week though. I really hope so, this is almost summer weather. Time to go clean and watch some football.

No comments: