Friday, December 28, 2001

I'm glad that Christmas is over. It's nice having family around and getting to spend time with them. Noone started a fight, it was amazing. Everyone got along well together. The little ones had a great time, running around outside, feeding the horses and just being able to be little kids. I think that from now one the holidays shoud be here, that way noone can yell or complain about anything, it's my house and I let them do whatever they want as long as it won't hurt themselves or someone else. They can't hurt the grass.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that Santa was good to them. He was good here, we had a peaceful, happy day and that's all I could have asked for.
Work has finally slowed down, I think all the packages have finally been delivered and I'm grateful for that. I worked until 8:00 Monday nite trying to make sure that everyone on my route got all their Christmas presents before Christmas. I hope yours did the same. This has got to be a good time for the post office, there's no way they lost money over this holiday, I was busier than the last 3 Christmas's, that's definite.

No comments: